Thursday, July 19, 2012

Atkins Diet Recipes: Fauxtatoes (IF)

1# Atkins Diet Recipes: Fauxtatoes (IF).
Advertisements

VDO of Atkins Diet Recipes: Fauxtatoes (IF)

After we tend to got the knowledge regarding Crock Pot Recipes ago VDO, we will look at the Atkins Diet Recipes: Fauxtatoes (IF). I urge everyone to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I even have stumble upon Atkins Diet Recipes: Fauxtatoes (IF). I saw that it had been important for them to be printed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not need to publish VDO. i am happy to be here. Thanks for a good VDO. Atkins Diet Recipes: Fauxtatoes (IF) Tube. Duration : 7.65 Mins.

My second cooking show on how to make low carb comfort foods. Fauxtatoes are a great dish to have at Thanksgiving or for those who typically have to fight to get their veggies. A couple of my kids and my wife even make cameo appearances in this video. It's the least I can do for all the taste testing I make them endure as I try new recipes. My non-low-carbing family members even like this recipe as an alternative to starchy mashed potatoes. Try this recipe; I think it'll be a hit with you as well! Recipe: 1 Head Cauliflower 2.5 TBS Butter 1/3 cup Heavy Cream 1 Chicken Bouillon cube 1 tsp salt White pepper to taste Directions: * Cook Cauliflower until fork tender. Drain well. * Place cooked cauliflower and other ingredients (crush bouillon cube first) into the food processor. Run on high until consistency of mashed potatoes. You may need to scrape the sides of the bowl a couple times to prevent lumps. Makes 6 Servings: Total Fat 1.04g2% Saturated Fat 0.63g3% Monounsaturated Fat 0.26g Polyunsaturated Fat 0.22g Cholesterol 3.06mg1% Sodium 287.66mg12% Potassium 426.82mg12% Total Carbohydrate 7.64g3% Dietary Fiber 3.5g14% Sugars 3.53g Protein 2.77g6% (IF = Induction Friendly)
View Related articles associated with Crock Pot Recipes. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Atkins Diet Recipes: Fauxtatoes (IF).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment