Saturday, July 21, 2012

How To - Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin Roast (Part 1)

1# How To - Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin Roast (Part 1).
Advertisements

VDO of How To - Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin Roast (Part 1)

After we tend to got the knowledge concerning Crock Pot Recipes ago VDO, we'll investigate the How To - Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin Roast (Part 1). I urge everybody to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I have bump into How To - Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin Roast (Part 1). I saw that it had been necessary for them to be printed. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not wish to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. on Yahoo How To - Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin Roast (Part 1) Video Clips. Duration : 3.77 Mins.

This is a delicious slow cooker pork roast with a sweet and lightly spiced glaze. Serve this pork loin roast with mashed potatoes and your favorite side dish of vegetables. I enjoy recipes that I can just do light prep work and then forget it (well, you know you have to keep a little watchful eye on it, but I don't have to be standing over a stove for hours). I was inspired to try this slow cooker recipe from the link below the directions. INGREDIENTS: 1 boneless pork loin roast, 4 - 6 pounds 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove, halved Salt, pepper, and/or other seasonings to taste 1 1/3 cups brown sugar, divided (I used half brown and white sugar) 1 Tablespoon spicy brown or Dijon mustard 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar or balsamic vinegar 1/2 - 1 cup of liquid (your choice: broths, juices, water, wine, or a mixture) 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon DIRECTIONS: Rinse pork roast, trim excess fat, pat dry, and season with garlic powder or rub with garlic halves. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and other seasonings to taste (I used onion powder and Italian seasoning too). Then, prick the roast all over with a fork or skewer. In a bowl or cup, combine 1 cup of brown sugar, mustard, and vinegar. Rub all over the roast. Put pork into the slow cooker. Cover and cook for 1 hour on LOW. After the hour, add 1 cup of liquid. I used half chicken broth and pineapple juice. You can use anything that you want like all broth, water, juice, wine, or a mixture. Replace the lid and ...
View Related articles on Yahoo related to Crock Pot Recipes. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share How To - Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin Roast (Part 1).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment