Thursday, August 2, 2012

Grab My Top 5 Dieting Tips To Lose Your Excess Belly Fat beginning Now

Let me be frank, dieting sucks! every person hates it. I even hate it and I do this for a living. You'd think I would get a high when it came to dieting, but to me it's a thoughtless process where most population end up screwing it up big time. How many stories have you heard of population successfully losing 20, 30, even 100 pounds and only end up putting it back on within a year or even less than that? That's the question that our community has when it comes to dieting. We do it the wrong way because we are consistently bombarded daily with false crap about losing weight.

I hate it and can't take it. If only population weren't out to make a quick buck on people's dreams, hopes and aspirations, I feel a lot more population would be victorious in losing stubborn belly fat. I look around and it is just sad. I feel authentically bad and want to help population and yourself as much as possible. This is the reckon for this article. I just wanted to give you some killer data with regard to dissimilar tactics that you can use in your dieting adventure so you can lose the weight easily, quickly, and without any of those damaging rebounding effects.

One thing that I have found over the years that adds to the nasty rebounding effect for some population is crash dieting, or even dieting for long periods of time by curious a low estimate of calories. Basically starving yourself in a nice, slow and controlled manner. Study after study and real world case shows that population who starve themselves in this way most often lead to grand weight gain right after they are concluded dieting. The thinking anguish they go straight through while dieting will all the time lead them back to weight gain when they are finished. For example, I had a buddy who lost close to 80 pounds so in full summer so he could join the Marines, Which is great for him.

He was overweight and stuck to it so he can do what he wanted to do. However, the way he did it, I knew would set him up for failure down the road. All he did was eat an apple, bowl oatmeal and run each day around the track. That's it! Two years later, I saw him while he was on leave and he had probably put back close to forty of those pounds. I feel the extreme dieting was a big reckon of what caused this.

Another thing that I have found is that you need to be educated on salutary food choices. I am taken back some times by population who have no clue what to eat and what is salutary for them. For example, the bank that I go to, the teller and I strike up a conversation. She finds out I'm a trainer and starts asking me questions. This normally happens when someone finds out this data and it can be quite comical sometimes.

Anyways, I see a bottle of Vitamin Water sitting on her desk. I ask her is that hers. She replies, yes. I then ask how many do you drink a day. She tells me around 2 or 3 a day. I don't know if you this, but Vitamin Water has about 30 grams of sugar in each bottle. A can of cola has around 38. Vitamins or not, that stuff is not good for you if you are just sitting around doing nothing. You might as well chug sugar.

My third tip is to not make things so complex at first. There are so many awesome little tricks that you can implement to lose weight that its mind boggling. Do you know I have never had to bust out any advanced tricks on someone to make them lose weight? Yea we can do re-feed days, low calorie days, play with leptin levels, concentrate G-Flux training, escalating density training, carbohydrate rotations, etc. But all you authentically need to do is keep it simple. The K.I.S.S. Method. One good way to do this and to get in a habit with your salutary diet is to eat the same thing each meal, for each week. This ensures you know what you have to put in order and you know what you have to ingest every day.

There is no guessing about calories, etc. Everything will be taken care of. Someone else way to make it easier is to cook Everything on Sunday and Wednesday and just keep the recipes uncomplicated but flavorful. For example, use a crock pot. It's a great piece of cookware. You set it and forget it and you can get some tasty recipes out of it all.

My fourth piece of advice would be to cut out all processed foods. This is normally going to be all of your carbohydrate sources minus fruits, beans, nuts etc. By cutting out all of your processed foods, you are cutting out a lot of stuff that can add important amounts of belly fat. Such foods that I am talking about are pastas, wheat bread, cookies, cakes, muffins, doughnuts, bagels, most fruit juices, soda, granola bars, plus many more. The list would be endless. I then want you to replace these sources of foods with high nutrient density foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, full sprouted grain breads like Ezekiel Bread.

My last piece of advice would be to have fun and enjoy yourself. Don't make dieting a stressful hardship where you deny yourself any satisfaction in life. That will most authentically derail your chances of being victorious while and after your diet. Remember, like I said, if you deny yourself enough, eventually will power will fade and you will binge and binge and binge. I have seen it happen too many times. So if you want to go out and have a few drinks, then go do it. If you want to have a bowl of ice cream at the end of the week on a Sunday, then repaymen yourself. Obviously do not go overboard and eat the whole gallon, but have some. You deserve it.

All in all, try not to make dieting a nerve racking, stressful venture. Look at it from a unavoidable point of view as a new part in your life. Just take it day by day and by the time you know it, you will have achieved your goals.

But this is not Everything that you can use in your weight loss arsenal. You can find more by visiting my cool seeing blog where you can grab more awesome tricks and techniques.

her response Grab My Top 5 Dieting Tips To Lose Your Excess Belly Fat beginning Now her response


No comments:

Post a Comment