Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rabbit Season, part 1 of 4

#The Best Rabbit Season, part 1 of 4.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Rabbit Season, part 1 of 4

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm pleased to present Video on Low Fat Crock Pot Recipes. i would like it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. data that's helpful. along with your friends. Rabbit Season, part 1 of 4, which I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment within the read. Rabbit Season, part 1 of 4 Tube. Duration : 14.02 Mins.

I prepare a rabbit for a crock pot recipe. Audio and video quality: mediocre at best. Sorry about that. The recipe, from "Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook:" In a large skillet, cook 4 strips bacon over medium-high heat, then transfer to paper towels and drain, then crumble. Add rabbit pieces to the bacon fat in the skillet and brown on all sides. Transfer rabbit to slow cooker. Lower heat to medium-low, sprinkle 2 Tbsp flour into skillet, then add 1/2 cup dry white wine and cook for a few minutes. Add 8 oz tomato sauce, 1/2 cup water, 1 tsp thyme, 1 tsp basil, bring to boil, then pour all over the rabbit. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Add 1 and 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms and cook on high until the rabbit meat is falling off the bones, 1.5 to 3 hours. Add salt and pepper as desired. Serve garnished with parsley and bacon.
dig this related to Low Fat Crock Pot Recipes. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Rabbit Season, part 1 of 4.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment