Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sauerkraut

1# Sauerkraut. Advertisements

VDO of Sauerkraut

After we tend to got the information regarding Crock Pot Recipes ago VDO, we are going to verify the Sauerkraut. I urge everyone to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I even have bump into Sauerkraut. I saw that it had been vital for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not need to publish VDO. i'm pleased to be here. Thanks for a good VDO. Sauerkraut Video Clips. Duration : 2.87 Mins.

I wanted to share an Oktoberfest recipe with you, and a sauerkraut recipe was the first thing that came to mind. Today we are making saurkraut with bratwurst. I figured a trip to an Oktoberfest party would be a good place to get us a recipe. After sampling a few good easy recipes, I picked up some ingredients, took in some sights and headed home. Sauerkraut with Brats 32 ounces sauerkraut, rinsed and patted dry 1/2 cup applesauce 1 teaspoon caraway seeds 1 cup diced onion 3-4 strips diced bacon 1 clove garlic, minced 2 bay leaves 1 tablespoon juniper berries, crushed 1 cup Riesling wine Heat slow cooker or Crock Pot on high. Place the sauerkraut, applesauce, caraway seeds, and bay leaf into the cooker. Saute bacon in a pre heated pan for one minute. Add diced onion and cook for two more minutes. Then add the garlic and crushed juniper berries and cook for two more minutes. Add the Riesling wine and let that cook down for a minute or two. While the wine is cooking, scrape the bottom of your pan with a wooden spoon. Pour this mixture into your cooker and cook on high for at least one and a half hours. This will make enough sauerkraut to cover 6 to 8 bratwurst sandwiches.
View Related articles related to Crock Pot Recipes. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Sauerkraut.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment