Thursday, July 5, 2012

Coke Pot Roast (Crockin Girls)

1# Coke Pot Roast (Crockin Girls). Advertisements

VDO of Coke Pot Roast (Crockin Girls)

After we have a tendency to got the data concerning Crock Pot Recipes ago VDO, we'll explore the Coke Pot Roast (Crockin Girls). I urge everybody to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I have come across Coke Pot Roast (Crockin Girls). I saw that it absolutely was vital for them to be published. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not want to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. Coke Pot Roast (Crockin Girls) Video Clips. Duration : 4.57 Mins.

Coke Roast 3-4 lb. rump roast 1 garlic clove, minced 1 onion diced Olive oil, for browning roast 1 can golden mushroom soup 1 onion soup mix 1 coke, any dark soda will work 16 oz. sour cream Directions: Cut slits into your roast and stuff with onion and garlic. Brown roast in skillet and place in your slow cooker. Mix golden mushroom soup and onion soup mix. Pour over the roast. Next add your coke, cover, and cook on high for 4 hours. Remove roast and slice. Add sour cream to liquid and whisk until mixed. Return the roast to the slow cooker and cook another 2 hours on high. Serving suggestions: 4-6 servings, We cooked in a 5 qt. This is great served with a salad and baked potato. We hope y'all enjoy!
View Related articles associated with Crock Pot Recipes. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Coke Pot Roast (Crockin Girls).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment