Saturday, June 30, 2012

Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (IF)

1# Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (IF). Advertisements

VDO of Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (IF)

Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (IF) Video Clips. Duration : 9.45 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Easy Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. ** Recipe included in my new low carb, gluten free cookbook, Low Carbing Among Friends. Please check it out at our website @ www.amongfriends.us ** In another recipe coming out of Jennifer Eloff's awesome low carb cookbook, Splendid Low Carbing, I prepare a food that I probably would have swore I would never eat -- eggplant. In just another one of those amazing things that low carb lifestyle brought to me, my taste buds have changed. I now like eggplant well enough to voluntarily eat it. Here's a link to Jennifer's website www.low-carb.us *Join the Facebook page - www.facebook.com * My Low Carb Blog - www.atkinsdietgeek.com Ingredients 1 Medium Eggplant, thinly sliced 1 cup of grated parmesan 2 eggs 1 pound ground beef, browned 8 oz Sausage, browned 2 cloves garlic 1.5 cups of No Sugar Added Spaghetti Sauce 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded Nutrition info per serving: 456 Calories, 33g Fat, 9.3 Total Carbs ( minus 3.3g fiber), 30g Protein. (IF = Induction Friendly)
View Related articles related to Easy Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Atkins Diet Recipe: Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan (IF).


No comments:

Post a Comment